A boat builder for your dream boat, Carmen Cebu

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Visit their website here  http://www.boatshop.com.ph/FAQ.html
      Where are you?
      Are you in a safe place there?
      What are your shop rates?
      Will you give me a fixed price quotation for your Visayan "XX"?
      How long will it take to build your Visayan "XX"?
      Will we have to pay Philippine customs duties on imported yacht equipment?
      I would like to stay nearby and work on the boat with your crew. Is this possible?
      Is construction insurance available to cover the boat while in your shop?
      Do you build power catamarans?
      Do you build monohull sailing yachts?
      Do you build power cruisers, or trawlers?
      Why do you show rotating wingmasts on your designs? Aren't they just for racing?
      Your banca designs look a bit weird. What are they for?
      What documentation will I receive with my completed boat?
      Where can I stay while visiting your shop?
      Why should I have Boatshop Philippines build a cruising catamaran for me?

1 comment

James Abram said...

If you are having second thoughts on buying boats, you can read my blog: Factors to Consider When Buying a Boat.

January 15, 2018 at 10:32 PM

Post a Comment